Real Estate Agent
1. How long have you worked with Doma Properties?
I have worked with Doma Properties for a year and a half.
2. What do you love most about working in real estate?
I love to overcome challenges that take place during a transaction. I also enjoy all the people I get to meet in the industry!
3. What brought you to Long Beach?
Originally, I came to Long Beach to open, own and operate my own club which was a great success for 9 years. I have called Long Beach my home ever since.
4. You have just the weekend to show an out-of-town guest the best of Long Beach, what would you do?
Long Beach is very diverse and easy to get around to from place to place so I would have to start by showing them not only the general tourist attractions like The Pike, Queen Mary, 2nd Street, and Downtown Pine Avenue but also show them the Arts District and all the great dive bars we have!
5. When you’re not at the office, what do you like to do?
When I am not in the office I like to play golf at our local golf courses.
6. Tell us a fun fact about yourself that only your closest friends would know.
A fun fact that most people don’t know is that I have been a DJ for over 20 years. I am also a sound engineer. I do sound for a great Latin Reggae band called Quinto Sol from East Los Angeles. You can find us on You Tube! Also, a month ago I became the Head Varsity Baseball Coach for Cabrillo Jaguars High School which is located on the West Side of Long Beach.
HOMES FOR SALE
[idx-listings community=”North Long Beach” minprice=”450000″ maxprice=”555000″ statuses=”1″ propertytypes=”516″ orderby=”DateAdded” orderdir=”DESC” count=”3″]