Real Estate Manager | Broker | Agent
1. How long have you worked with Doma Properties?
Since July of 2010
2. What do you love most about working in real estate?
As the sales manager I enjoy helping our agents build a real business around themselves. Real Estate can be very rewarding and at the same time very challenging. I love it when an agent breaks through the barrier between “just getting by” and having a business that they can count on that pays very well.
3. What brought you to Long Beach?
I was attending CSULB when I got my first job at a local Century 21. I decided to move from Huntington Beach in 1997 to be closer to work. I’ve lived here and worked in the real estate industry ever since!
4. You have just the weekend to show an out-of-town guest the best of Long Beach, what would you do?
Breakfast at Schooner or Later then walk down to McKennas to catch the water taxi for a cruise along the entire Long Beach coast. Arriving downtown we would spend the afternoon at the Aquarium of the Pacific. Dinner at the Federal Bar or 555. Sunday, we would stroll Belmont Shore, grab a coffee and some breakfast. In a perfect world the flea market at Veterans Stadium would be open and we would spend the afternoon there.
5. When you’re not at the office, what do you like to do?
I enjoy making my own beer and wine at home. I enjoy watching my daughter compete as a coxswain at Long Beach Junior Crew and I enjoy eating at all the delicious restaurants with my wife.
6. Tell us a fun fact about yourself that only your closest friends would know.
I used to be a club DJ and have performed coast to coast from New York to Los Angeles as well as internationally.
HOMES FOR SALE
[idx-listings community=”Belmont Heights, Alamitos Heights” minprice=”850000″ maxprice=”950000″ statuses=”1″ propertytypes=”516″ orderby=”DateAdded” orderdir=”DESC” count=”3″]