Real Estate Agent
1. How long have you worked with Doma Properties?
Started in August 2006
2. What do you love most about working in real estate?
I really love knowing that I am helping my clients build their long term investment portfolios. Along with that, I get to meet and interact with some really great people along the way!
3. What brought you to Long Beach?
After I graduated from Northern Arizona University, I had a great opportunity to start a career with Doma Properties. At the time, my future brother-in-law was a partner in the company, the real estate market was heating up, and Doma was in need of more agents. I started in our new home sales division at a 390 unit community in Anaheim called Stadium Lofts. After the community sold out in early 2010, I moved to our corporate office in Downtown Long Beach, and I’ve been here ever since.
4. You have just the weekend to show an out-of-town guest the best of Long Beach, what would you do?
I would start the morning with a round of golf at Big Rec 18, then head into Belmont Shore for lunch and happy hour. In the evening, I would head over to the Queen Mary for a little sight-seeing and finish off with dinner in Downtown LB.
5. When you’re not at the office, what do you like to do?
I am a golf fanatic…if I’m not playing, I’m watching. I also love to snowboard, so local trips to Big Bear or Mountain High are always on the calendar for the winter months. And don’t forget about the NFL season, that’s the best time of year!
6. Tell us a fun fact about yourself that only your closest friends would know.
As a high school senior back in Arizona, I took 12th in state in the 110m high hurdles.
HOMES FOR SALE
[idx-listings community=”Belmont Heights, Alamitos Heights” minprice=”950000″ maxprice=”1100000″ statuses=”1″ propertytypes=”516″ orderby=”DateAdded” orderdir=”DESC” count=”3″]